“Discover How Fun And Easy It Is To Play Blues Guitar, Even If You Don’t Know A FretBoard From An Ironing Board!”
Finally, comprehensive, easy to use go-at-your-own-pace DVD lessons for playing blues guitar that sounds great. You don’t need any experience and you don’t need to read a note of music. You’ll be playing blues guitar from the very first day.
Have you always wanted to learn how to play the blues, but just haven’t had a good way to get started?
If you are like many people I see in my private lessons, after the job, the family, and the household chores, taking the time to sit down and practice sounds like about as much fun as a trip to the dentist (isn’t it called playing guitar after all?)
Maybe you’ve just pulled the guitar out of the closet it’s been hiding in all these years, or maybe you just bought a new Strat yesterday. The point is all the same… you want to play the blues… not in 3 years… today!
If you really want to learn to play, you need a series of lessons that take you step-by-step from point A to point B. Start simple, and grow from there.
Imagine how great it would be if, after only a handful of easy lessons, you could actually play a blues song! Not some silly “Hot Cross Buns” or “Mary Had A Little Lamb (maybe the Buddy Guy version),” something you would be proud to show off to your family and friends.
You’re about to discover a system for learning blues guitar that has been proven dozens of times over…
I don’t mean to brag, but for the majority of my teaching career I’ve not only had as many students as I could handle, I’ve often had a waiting list. And I’m sure there is only one reason for that… results.
I’ve learned how to get people from where they are to where they want to go. I’ve done that through years of working with people and making systems out of what worked.
Now you can have access to the very same system that only a handful of students have had access to in the past (and some of them drive 75 miles or more each way to get it!) And the best part is, I personally guarantee your success… but more on that later.
“Those who can’t do, teach… Oh really!”
I realize that there are hundreds of fantastic blues guitarists out there, probably even more. And I also know that while a lot of them can play great, learning to play guitar from them is a lot like trying to decode ancient cave writings… it’s just too dang hard.
I also realize that a lot of teachers out there really don’t play that well… or that often. When I was growing up I was lucky enough to have teachers that not only taught, but were out there playing concerts and making records. Having that kind of experience on your side is invaluable.
Listen, I love to teach, and I love to play. I’m fortunate in that I get to do both things a lot. I get just as much thrill out of playing for 10,000 people at an outdoor concert as I do watching one of my students look at me and say “that is so cool!” when something really clicks.
But what about time?
Well, how much time have you spent poking around the internet looking for decent lessons? What if you had spent those hours practicing something that you knew would work? Do you think you’d be a lot better right now? You bet!
The solution is Beginning Blues Guitar.
This multiple DVD set will take you from Absolute Beginner to Respectable Blues Guitar Player over the course of 29 easy-to-follow lessons.
You’ll cover everything you need to know to start playing some genuine blues guitar…
- All about the parts on your guitar, electric or acoustic. You’ll know what it is and how to use it to make the best sound.
- The best way to hold and play the guitar so that it’s easy. This is one thing that no one seems to talk about, and doing it wrong can add weeks or months to the learning process.
- How to read TAB, the easiest form of music for guitar. TAB is a simple number system. If you can read numbers, you can read TAB. There is no guesswork and no crazy symbols to understand. This is how we can get you playing, not practicing, right away.
- Dozens of classic and contemporary blues licks. These are the same sounds you hear in your favorite tunes by Clapton, BB King, and Muddy Waters. They are broken down into small pieces that you can play quickly and easily.
- All the blues chords you’ll need to know in simple diagram form. I show you on the DVD, and you have the printed manual for reference if you want it. The close-up camera angles made it a cinch to see how to play each and every one
- The Grand-daddy of all blues forms, the 12 bar blues. There are thousands of songs that use this pattern, and you’ll be able to play them all if you want.
- Strumming made easy. Everyone makes such a big deal out of counting rhythm and playing in time. In fact, you have a built in timing mechanism if you know how to use it. You’ll see how to take those rhythms and turn them into strum patterns in no time flat.
- The most popular strum in the world. I’ve taught thousands of songs to students and this one strum comes up more than any other. And it comes up in every style of music.
- How to hold your pick, and how to pick in both directions for maximum speed and consistency. This is one of the key ingredients to playing fast enough to keep up with the recordings you hear.
- The most popular “blues jam” riffs. Ever want to get together with some buddies and just jam? When you get these riffs, you’ll fit right in and be jamming in no time.
- All the “traditional” chords. It wouldn’t be fair to teach you all the blues chords and leave out the “regular” ones. You’ll have every chord you need for nearly any style of music, from blues to country to rock and roll.
- The secret of moveable chord shapes. Would you like to know 72 chords in a matter of minutes? It’s totally possible if you know how it works. It’s simple and amazing.
- How to play barre chords without feeling like your hand is going to cramp. If you’re trying to grip the guitar like a gorilla, you’re doing it wrong. Barre chords don’t take any more strength than any other chord if you know the tricks.
- And tons more…
Here are some example videos from the course…
This is a play-along example from one of the tunes….
Another play along example from another tune….
And one more from one of the tunes about midway through….
A little bit of barre chord practice from the end of the course…
Here you see how I walk through one of the licks slowly…
And finally one of the “band” type tunes in the course. This is the slow speed run-through, the full speed version comes with a full band jam track…
Now, the DVDs are great, and obviously that’s where the bulk of this great information comes from.
But the real “secret” to learning to play well is playing along with the included CD.
Every example that you’ll learn on the DVDs and in the printed manual is performed on the CD, often in 2 levels of difficulty. There are actually 17 different songs you will learn by the end.
Playing along with that CD will be the absolute best thing you can do for your playing. To me it’s like learning to drive… When you play guitar, isn’t it better if somebody who knows what they’re talking about teaches you to do it right the first time? I think the answer is obvious.
So here’s what I’d like you to do next…
All I’m asking you to do is say “maybe.” Let me put it simply… I’m so confident in Beginning Blues Guitar that if you are not 100% completely satisfied with your investment today, I’ll give you a full 365 days to send it back for a full refund, no questions asked.
Let me say that again, it’s really important…
Join The Thousands Of Other Blues Players Just Like You…
I’m really excited about sharing this with you today. Really, you’re getting in on the ground floor of something truly exceptional.
As you may know, my original Blues Guitar Unleashed course has been a great success, beyond my wildest expectations. So far over over 11,216 blues guitarists across the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, and even Africa have invested in this method.
And I always felt bad because of all of the email I received asking for easier material. So I decided to create a course that contains everything a beginning blues guitarist would need, even if you have never even picked up a guitar before in your life.
So here’s the deal…
This is a serious course on learning to play the guitar. It works, and I’ve proven it time and time again. And not only will you get everything you need for playing blues guitar, there’s quite a bit in there that applies to most other styles of music as well.
If you were to come to me fresh off the street and start taking lessons, you’d be looking at somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 months of private lessons to get this material.
At $50 per half hour, my current rate, It would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $1200 in private lessons.
But, of course, that doesn’t take into account driving to the lessons, arranging your schedule to make it every week, and keeping up with the practicing commitment. Shoot, at today’s prices the gas alone could easily cost you an extra $156 or more.
So I want to make this a total “no-brainer” for you and offer it to you today for only $197 $167 $117.
That’s 3 DVDs and 1 CD plus the printed materials… 6 months of private guitar lessons packed into Beginning Blues Guitar for just $117.
And if you don’t feel you can swing the $117, I’ve even created a plan where you can split it up into 3 payments to make it more affordable. That means you can get started today for just $39… less than a dinner with the family!
But I cannot guarantee that $117 price for much longer. My costs are on the rise just like everyone else, and if you come back tomorrow, the price may be higher.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.Is this course good for a beginner?
A.YES! It is aimed at beginners. Many of my intermediate students have also benefitted from the course as they say it fills in holes in what they have learned so far.
Q.Do I have to play electric guitar or does it work on acoustic?
A.The notes don’t change… blues is blues. Everything I show in this course will work on an acoustic or electric guitar.
Q.Is it hard to get a refund if I don’t like it?
A.It’s a cinch. You’ll have my email address if you need to get in touch with me. All you do is send it back. I’ll happily refund your money if it’s not for you.
Q.Is this all secure, I don’t feel good about typing in my credit card information?
A.In today’s world, you can’t hardly get any more secure than my order page. It is tested daily to be hacker safe by McAfee, the industry leader.
Q.How much do I need to practice?
A.20 minutes per day is a good place to start. Any less than that and you won’t see the kind of progress you are looking for. You can get by on less, but you may get frustrated with the lack of improvement.
Q.Will your DVDs work in my country?
A.I have students and customers all over the world. These are not region-specific and should work in most any DVD player or computer.
Q.Do you ship to the UK, Australia, Africa, etc?
A.Yes. There are very few countries I cannot ship to.
Q.How much is shipping outside the US?
A.Shipping charges are calculated automatically in the shopping cart once you enter your country and shipping method.
Five Good Reasons To Buy
- Reason Number One: You can learn blues guitar at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. No driving to lessons or wasting time and gas money.
- Reason Number Two: You can be having fun and surprising yourself, your friends, and your family even after just the first lesson
- Reason Number Three: You have a full 365 days to “try” Beginning Blues Guitar. If at any time you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product for a full and prompt refund, no questions asked.
- Reason Number Four: With such a limited quantity, they won’t last long at this price. Get yours now or pay more later.
- Reason Number Five: There’s no time like the present. If you want to play blues guitar, you need some guidance to point you in the right direction. With Beginning Blues Guitar you get step-by-step, easy to follow directions. You simply cannot fail.
So here’s what you do next…
Simply click the giant “Add To Cart” button below to get started learning blues guitar today.
Your order is competely secure, and you have my personal 365 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. No guitar teacher anywhere can match that kind of promise.
As soon as you receive the course, open it up, pop in DVD #1, grab your guitar, and let’s get started!
P.S. – Many of the students who had a hand in the creation of Beginning Blues Guitar were exactly where you are today. The problems they faced and the information they needed is what drove me to put this all together in one package. You won’t find a more complete guide to learning blues guitar anywhere.
P.P.S. – I personally guarantee your success, you have absolutely nothing to lose. You simply will not find a better way to learn to play blues guitar.
P.P.S. – As with all things, prices are going up for me too. My $117 price is only guaranteed if you order today. But honestly, there’s no better way to get started on the right foot. Don’t make the mistake of learning things all wrong and having to go back and unlearn bad habits later.